Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Readers are Leaders

was in Madison Square Park other day,
walking in the sun, to go have lunch at one of the little outdoor tables. . . -
and there,I noted, sat a girl - next to the fountain there -
and she was reading a book, I noted. . -
and it did my heart well -
knowing that this, this is the most mind-expanding exercise going these days - yes, to this day, I posit. . .
see, films, they spoon feed your head all these images -
while with reading - you're imagination streamingly produces, yea, generates the imagery. . .
Of course, what's hugely important is WHAT you're reading -
for the mind grows by what it feeds on. . . EH! ! !

What do you have on your list for Spring reading?

Consider reading '7 Cities'

http://iuniverse.com/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=0-595-38531-1

If you show me a book containing more energy and scenes packed within a 154 page span, I'll happily give you a 5 dollar bill (and go buy the book immediately!). . .

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive