Wednesday, March 10, 2010

- - - -- - - - - - - - - - -

sitting down at kitchen table -
having lit candle - Mexican one - tall - illustration of a hand on it - w/ a slit in it - saints on clouds above each finger -
'THE MOST POWERFUL HAND' printed in white . . . .
having opened take out container and dug into tacos from local establishment 'TACO MIX' -
set into the art form I've come to deem - after many a year dealing in 'fine' and 'visual' arts - the superior way - - - yes that of *writing* . . . keen on pushing it to the HILT and beyond . . .

you see at this stage in the (history of the Earth) story -
what is 'realistic' painting or drawing - - - when one can snap a digi pic (photography I rank 2nd behind writing - and 'engage' in time to time =) and vids of course )

beginnings of a new book unfolding - unraveling - the character's are spirit beings

with writing as with the spoken words you can go places so fast - whereas 'realistic'
paintings so lock you into that landscape - that person's room . . . - I do tip hat to abstract works (which ties for 2nd w/ fotos - and which I also enjoy making) - as they let the viewers imagination invent

on the lines of spoken word - I recall listening to a poet in Phila - at the Kelly writer's house at the University of Pennsylvania - the gist of what the guy was saying was - - - there's love, there's hate - then there's (the roughest) 'indifference -
in retrospect recently it hit me like a hammer on the head -

there's love, there's hate - then there's (which dumps more haterade on - more even than does hate) does as at least 'hating' (i.e. expressing 'hate' twrds someone e.g. calling and yelling mad words at(?) him/her] acknowledges the other person's existence/humanity..

people who are indifferent to others rank in the lowest of the low

at this point I better check self and ensure I'm not going about ignoring this person or that -
if I do go ahead and give me a good punch in the gut to set me straight -
so long as I don't have to perform an escape l8tr in the day from a tank of water in chains -
isn't that how Houdini spent his last moment(s)?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HoudiniDeath

Blessings and visit my site www.adamtyson.com
buy both books speed read and give to friends
pray as I type new one and if ur in NYC what say let's meet up

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive