Wednesday, March 10, 2010

finances


Current mood: good

So I went and lookt at credit card scenario and saw that there were like three big bloodsucking high-APR-charging American gorillas on my back .

A plan of action crystalised in consolidating all these beasts - i.e. flipping them off back - into one big (peanut APR) kitten kaboodle

Now it'll be sitting pretty pretty, just, gotta watch; gotta make those payments - lest the peanut morph into a big fanged ape . - I'm all about smoothing this one over!

know I'm somewhat of a dreamer but it makes sense to me to devote like an entire semester in highschool to learing the ins and outs - *ropes* - and fineprint of credit cards.. would venture to say it woulda been leaps and bounds more advantageous to me in the longer run than, say, some of those Algebraic equations - what was up with a lot of those lol!

be sure to consider reading 7C and 'it is' as I craft new book

www.adamtyson.com

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive